
our supervisors, Wade & Doug, kept us busy with meetings & language prep, and even had some fun with us after letting us know we have about 5 full-time jobs here...
our good friend (as well as someone else who tells us what to do :), herman, joined us for a great conference where we got to hang out with cool people who work in east asia...

the haleys (with their trick baby* gabe) came to help us with technical stuff at the Studio & to check out chiang mai (we're hoping they'll stay much longer next time -- it was fun hanging out with marjorie -- we both love shopping & jane austen)...

even our roommates, the haahrs, moved out as they get ready to transition to india...
so what to do now? make a visa run & check out a language up north, attend an area conference after that, then try to rest in between before we get ready for more guests of course!
*one of those "perfect" children who tricks you into thinking parenting is a piece of cake.
4 comments:
You want more guests? I wish I could come tomorrow. Hopefully I can come bug you sometime in the fall. Enjoy what little down time you may have though.
of course we want more guests... especially cool ones like you!
Hey Caryn-
Next time I see you, let's watch the entire 6 hour rendition of Pride and Prejudice in one sitting! YEssss!
-dee
"spare-oom" for everyone!
come visit....
love m&c
Post a Comment