
all NINE were there with proud mom, ginger, to greet us after we returned from a work trip to the north yesterday...
i read online that dogs fast for 24 hours before they give birth... so when ginger didn't eat all her breakfast monday morning (highly unusual for her), we felt kind of badly -- we had to leave within the hour for work in Chiang Rai. by the time we had our stuff packed in the truck, ginger got sick on the lawn from what she did eat... what to do?
mike wisely observed, "the good Lord has equipped ginger with all she needs" to go on without us.... so we left...

ginger did just fine, & we returned home the next day to 9 hungry little puppies.
not sure who the father was (she was pregnant when we adopted her), but i guess "golden" is a recessive gene....
hoping they turn out cute & as sweet as their mother.... so we can find good homes for them.
5 comments:
oh puppies! they are adorable. I hope they find good homes, if only I wasn't all the way in Ohio :(
love your blog by the way, finally have faces to Faith's friends in Thailand!
- Hannah (Faith K.'s friend she left in cold Ohio)
Shades of the past when our red Irish setter had 13 jet black puppies on the coldest night in February ... they're so cute and it's going to be fun keeping track of them!
hannah--
make a vacation out of it & take home a REALLY cute souvenir... or three. visited your blog & it's very fun, too by the way :)...
-c
Oh. So cute. Wish we could take one...but I don't think I'll be in Thailand anytime soon!
sooo cute. I hope you find them good homes.
Post a Comment