Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mike's cup of coffee...guys be warned...DO NOT follow the link!

Mike here...Oh...that's great...I will leave it up for you all I guess. I thought it would be fun to find out what kind of coffee I am. I knew it was a problem when the second question said something about not being interested in a certain kind of guy... but I went with it and found out when it was all said and done that I am a "low maintanence kind of girl..." oh I hope my oldest brother doesn't read this...
You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.
Does this redeem me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mike, our low maintenance kind of girl you, did you not read words like 'truffle' and 'snicker flavored cheese cake'?!

No worries Bro...evidentally I'm a low maintenance kind of girl too.
~coffeeJOwill7

bazeblog said...

Bill!!!! Man...you are a coffee stud...I often tell people that the reason I drink coffee black is because my first real cup of coffee was on a camping trip...and you made that cup of coffee...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Gentlemen, I join you in the plain cup category. Kurtis.