
here's what i have been working on...

got the big room painted... a nice "mocha" with lots of cream (just the way i like it).... we swapped out the pink(!) curtains with some from an upstairs bedroom & added a little decoration, using some Christmas presents from a gift exchange & other things i've found around here....

also thought you might want to see the contraption that makes our water drinkable. (notice how low the sinks are?? i am very tall compared to most thais.)

just finished up making curtains for the "red" room...
3 comments:
Caryn! Your place looks fantastic! You've done a great job and it looks so nice and homey. Herman will be there in Feb, so I'm sure he'd love to see you guys. I'd come with him, but you know...school.
I'm glad you guys have a dog and have settled into your new place. It really looks cozy. Good place to retreat to when you get the third world culture blues. Actually, I don't know if Thailand is 3rd world. But I think I'll write a song about it anyway. It will be called... The 3rd World Culture BLues.
Love you guys,
Danika
i've only gotten the mean reds here, but the house & the dog do help... i won't comment on the 3rd world thing, bc i don't want to discourage songwriting in any form. please send the lyrics & i will post them immediately....c
Post a Comment