Saturday, May 06, 2006

our street




we've had a request for a pic of the street we live on... here it is:

our truck is parked in front of our gate.

we love that it's an older neighborhood with lots of big, green trees...

if you missed the pic of the outside of the house, click here. I need to update the inside pics, though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This gives me fond memories of walking the neighborhood streets while I was there. It was great to see real life in Thailand, not just the touristy stuff. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

do you own the home?

Anonymous said...

ok - since you're taking requests - what are some of your favorite Thai places to eat - or your favorite new Thai dishes? Do they have a Tiramisu pizza or a magic donut? Looks like the fish and chips place is a bit hard to find!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture ... reminds me of where Gma & Gpa used to stay in Titusville ... love all the nice trees ... it could be 'anywhere' USA ... I think you found a treasure ... love you

bazeblog said...

such good questions... we don't own it.. it's a house... and YES charlie's fish took us a few tries to find! more on food later... but tom yam soup (very spicy & sour with lemongrass, kaffir lime, a kind of ginger & usually shrimp) is definitely my favorite... panang (spicy with coconut milk) is a close second.