Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hudson Michael Bazemore

Well, it is official. At 1:32 am August 26th, 2007 Hudson Michael Bazemore entered the world... the same day as my grandpa Bazemore. He made mom work for it...20 hours of labor. Caryn is amazing and worked really hard to produce our miracle. He was 7lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long. He seems pretty chill so far which we assume is God's gift to parents for the first few weeks. There will be more to come after we sleep! Thank you for all who prayed!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! C and I are really happy for you both. Hudson? I was thinking more like "ken"??? j/k. Your son looks great. Great job Caryn, we will be praying for your recovery! My God, 20 hours! You really are amazing!

Ken and C

Anonymous said...

it's a boy! congratulations you three. we hope you have as much fun with this parent thing as we have. get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see little Hudson. :) Y'all are amazing. Love ya and continuing to pray.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! so happy for you three!
my nephew was born on my grandmother's birthday, and my brother always teases me- "so what did YOU get grandma for her birthday?" very nice when the days match up :)
catch up on your rest and enjoy your little miracle, looks so sweet & tiny .